Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What's New?


It's been hectic through Christmas and New Year's. You all know what I mean: cooking, decorating, cleaning, family, celebrating, and lots of extra things to do. As soon as it is over, life feels so vacant. But my husband and I came down with one of those winter cruds that lasts about ten days. Now we are almost over it, things feel like they will go back to normal. Blogging hasn't been in the forefront of my mind, but hopefully things will pick up now that my brain is starting to function again.

I have lots of new plans for the new year. There are two books I want to finish and one that needs fine tuning. I'm determined to get into Pinterest. It will save space on my computer and give me ideas to refer back to for book characters, locations, decorating ideas, and lots more.

The list is long and I have a hundred daily interruptions that take precedence over what I want to be doing. Still I trudge onward and upward with the dream. What's new with you?