Thursday, September 22, 2011

The End of a Season

It's the last official day of summer and I plan to take the laptop outside and enjoy it. I know we'll still have Indian Summer, those hot fall days that bridge the gap between summer and fall's crisp days.

Working in a different setting makes my mind react in different ways - sometimes good and sometimes not so good. A crowded airport isn't the most conducive to work, though some of you may be able to shut out all the noises and get productive in that setting, but working outside on the patio with the birds chirping and an occasional sound from a neighbor's house or an airplane going by is just my cup of tea.

I have a new/old project to work on today and I'm looking forward to seeing it with older more experienced eyes and making it better than before.

Have a great day and enjoy the last day of summer.