Thursday, September 8, 2011
11 Reasons to Own a Kindle or other E-Reader
2. You don't have to touch the germy magazines at the doctor's office.
3. It fits in your purse or brief case and hardly weighs anything.
4. You can always carry it with you. Then if you sit next to someone on
the bus, plane, train, tram, or dentist's office that you don't want to
talk to, READ.
5. There are many free books and e-books are less expensive in general.
6. If you want a new one, you can have a new book in 60 seconds -
7. An e-reader is easier to hold than a book if you have arthritis.
8. Adjustable type!
9. When you travel, you aren't loaded down with several books and your
10. Time standing in line at the bank, Post Office, DMV, etc. goes much
11. Thousands of great skins.
I'm sure you have your own reasons for loving your e-reader. That said, there are a few books I prefer to have an actual physical copy of than an electronic copy. These are: cookbooks, art books, decorating books, how-to books, and I just can't for the life of me picture an e-coffee table book.