Saturday, April 7, 2012

Ramblin' Karina

It has been a while since I've posted here. I'm working on dicipline to write each and every day. I wrote an entire book and then decided to change the tense, so I'm editing and there is much more life swirling around me these days that cut into what I'd like to be doing. I'm new at this and writing articles that are profound and informative doesn't come easy.

I've been looking for a full time job. It takes time to find a job and in this economy, I haven't had much luck. I wish a paycheck would just appear in my bank account each month so I could spend my time doing what I love - and even then, I'd be running in all different directions because I'd be decorating, writing, drawing, painting, sewing, being crafty, cooking, gardening, and lots of other things. Home is where my heart is.

So I find myself running around like a chicken with its head cut off, trying to do it all and feeling exhausted most of the time. You probably feel much the same way if you are married, work, and have children.

Today I'm getting ready for Easter Sunday. Hope you all have a good one.