Friday, June 3, 2011

Buried in Paperwork

At the moment, I feel buried in projects that make me feel frantic and out of control, which brings me to the point of this blog: Know your limits and how to politely say "no".

As a new author, I feel like I need to do everything possible to build a body of work and get my name out there. I also know I want to produce quality work and not just sling things together. There are those who work that way, but I can't in good conscience put something out there that is sub-standard. Don't get me wrong - I'm very grateful for the work.

I'm trying to put one project at a time to the forefront and get a grip on that one so I feel like I'm not spinning into outer space.

If any of you have comments or suggestions on managing everything, please let me know!