Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Hectic Schedule


The past couple of weeks have been crazy busy. My house is a huge mess because of it and I suddenly realized that May is almost over. Well time flies when you're having fun. Am I having fun yet?

I'm working on marketing and building sales on The List Maker, plus writing another book with a friend that I'll tell you more about later. It's a light fun book that I think lots of you will enjoy. I also have a new project that is too new to talk about, but hopefully will be fun and informational for children.

With all that's going on, I went to Office Depot and found a really cute wire file holder in a Gothic arch design. I had been saving these gorgeous black and white file folders and some black pencils for the day when I became a working author. You all know how I like things to match and look pretty. If you weren’t aware of that aspect of me, check out www.anamericanhomemaker.blogspot.com. Organization clears your mind for more important things and beautiful organization makes it even better.